Friday, September 10, 2010

BE INSPIRED

SURVIVING In-between
Many have a defined destination, but few survive the journey.

THE LAW OF DETAILS

The things I am about to share can do a lot to you and the thrust of your life. I believe that if you know the details of most people's lives, you will never wish to be like them. As a matter of fact you will only wish to be the best of what God made you. I have spoken about the law of details at many conferences and I wish you could feel the level of passion that fills the audience.

I strongly believe that love either grows or stops growing depending on the level of details we are exposed to. I think that people say they love too quickly without taking time to find out the details of the other person. Do you know that people are quick to leave you as soon as they know the details of your life? I quite agree that this is why most people in courtship refuse to give their partner the whole details of their past and present life. They are afraid that they may loose the relationship, the moment their details is exposed. But think about it, we all have details. Yes, we all have details...there is more to us than meets the eye. Everybody has got a detail to their life. I wonder how some people live to think that their story is the worst history. I wish you could know the details of the person next to you and you will be glad about your life. You will thank God about how far he has brought you though you are not where you want yet. At least you are no longer where you used to be. That is just the truth. We fail to count our blessings and all we see and have time to count are all the things God is about to do.

If you have read my book FORTIFIED and you will recollect how much I flogged the issue of appreciation. Nevertheless, I want you to understand that the more you realise and aknowledge that your case and situation isn't the worst, the more you will be able to appreciate God. Details about those you envy will make you feel content with what God has done for you.

If we were to put a camera on you all day, will you allow us to sell the video without deleting or editing any part? Think deeply about that question. What I am trying to say is that will you allow us show the details of your life? Can you be proud of it without thw video being edited?

No comments: