Monday, November 16, 2009

FACTORY WORKERS.


The factory is the ground of making and the show room is the arena of exhibition. I hope you do not have a bias towards the idea of factory workers. I must confess to you that all the champions I have studied and still studying are all FACTORY WORKERS. There is not one of them and I mean not one that does not visit the factory and get their hands dirty. As a matter of honesty, the factory is one of their major joints and hide outs. When you talk to actors they tell you they have been on site for a while and they've come back stressed. After a few weeks or months the movie is out and it becomes hot in the market. Suddenly you see these people on air, meeting with other champions and you wonder how they have attained such a level so soon without stress? Let it be made known that that is a false assumption. The site was their factory and you can tell if they did work hard at the factory with the stuff you watch on TV. I was reading recently in the dailies about the just concluded celebrity dance and the Fuji master Pasuma was complaining about the work that was done and the level of commitment and sacrifice he had to invest in the factory before he could stand on the list of the last three. That is the tale of all of the champions I studied. This people are hard working and they do a bunch of the hard work behind the scene. Let me give you an interesting hint; anytime you see the duck swimming I want you to observe the ease at which the duck moves on the water. It moves with a coolness that makes you think what its doing is easy but if you take a look beneath, you will see that it is paddling seriously with its legs. You and I do not see the paddling but it’s the paddling that makes the surface look easy. I can say that it is the intensity beneath that determines the peace above. Just like you and I do not see what the duck does beneath, so also is the issue of champions working at the factory of their dreams. I will say that I did so much study on the westerners but I knew that right at home we have people who have become champions and such people are worth learning about.

No comments: